Last updated: February 16, 2021
TechnoVen are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website,
how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
01. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to.
02. We may update this Policy from time to time. Please check this page occasionally to check that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
03. Name and job title, Contact information including email address, Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, Other information relevant to customer surveys
How Is Your Information Used?
We will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
TechnoVen will only use and disclose your Personal Information for the purpose for which you have provided it to us as determined at the time of collection or through your subsequent consent, including:
– Giving you information about our products or services that you request from us
– Managing our business operations (e.g. customer relationship management (CRM) system, opt-in marketing database, service desk, customer service and support system)
– Our own company transactions
– Fulfilling any other purpose for which you provide the Personal Information.
Who Has Access To Your Information?
TechnoVen employees will have access to your information when necessary to complete work on your behalf. We employ access controls in order to protect your data.
We may at times need to share your data with suppliers or freelancers. All of our suppliers, partners and freelancers are contractually bound to process your data in accordance with our own Privacy Policies.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.